There are testimonies regarding the Church of São Vicente that date back to the Middle Age. The church that we observe nowadays is an 18th century temple in Baroque style. The Bishop D. Jerónimo Rogado de Carvalhal e Silva ordered its construction and it was not until 1790 that the restoration was fully completed. The main facade presents a pediment and two bell towers bearing the coat of arms of Bishop D. Jerónimo. Worth highlighting are the tiles of the church, depicting the life of Christ, allegedly dating back to the 18th century.
Largo de São Vicente • 6 300 - 601 Guarda