Praia D’El Rey is arguably one of the most stunning golf courses in Europe. Set among extensive pine forests and undulating dunes, with spectacular views over the Atlantic and the Berlengas Islands beyond.
The 18-hole golf course was designed by the renowned American golf architect Cabell B.Robinson and was inaugurated on 14th June 1997. Deep bunkers, sloping greens and sandy dunes contrast sharply with the lush fairways, making it the complete golfing challenge.
- Anzahl der Löcher: 18
- Par: 73
- Architekt: Cabell Robinson
- Öffnen Jahr: 1997
- Golffeldlänge: 6434
- Gras Grün: Agrostis & poa annua
- Handicap certificate Männer: 36
- Handicap certificate Frauen: 36
- 60 locker rooms
- Academy /lessons
Rental service: buggies, trolleys & sets
- Driving Range of 300 m with 30
- 1 green of Short Game Area
- 1 warm up Putting Green