Madomis Tours – tailor-made experiences is specialized in touristic itineraries and in different programs, with tours in different languages. With an experience of more than twenty-five years, Madomis Tours has a group of unique skills to respond to the demands of each client, concerning Historic and Cultural, Religious, Business and Health tourism, from the North to the South of Portugal.
Madomis Tours provides the best opportunities to interact with the local community, with the essence of each place, and with the most significant events that take place throughout the year, once in a lifetime experiences. No detail is overlooked.
Tell us what you want and we will prepare a tailor-made tour based on your specific interests and needs.
Portuguese, English, Spanish, French, Italian
- Coimbra – Unesco World Heritage site (Step by step / Half day / Full Day / By Night)
- Centre North – (Buçaco, Aveiro, Montemor-O-Velho, Viseu)
- Centre South – (Conímbriga, Penela, Gondramaz, Almalaguês)
- West – (Óbidos, Nazaré and Alcobaça & Batalha Unesco World Heritage site)
- Serra da Estrela – (Torre, Manteigas, Penhas Douradas, Linhares)
- Fátima e Templários – Unesco World Heritage site (Convento de Cristo, Valinhos, Sanctuary)
- Porto – Unesco World Heritage site and Wine Cellars
- Douro Wine region – (Lamego, Régua, Pinhão)
- Historical Villages – (Piodão, Sortelha, Belmonte, Linhares da Beira, Trancoso, Marialva, Castelo Rodrigo, Almeida, Idanha-a-Velha, Monsanto)
- Codfish Route – (Ílhavo, Costa Nova, Barra Lighthouse, Aveiro)
- Mondego Castles and Walls – (Coimbra, Lousã, Penela, Montemor-o-Velho)
- Jewish Route – (Coimbra, Guarda, Belmonte, Lisboa, Tomar)
- Ceramics & Tiles – (Caldas da Rainha, Bussaco, ílhavo, Válega, Aveiro, Coimbra, Óbidos)
- Outstanding Gardens – (Alvados, Castelo Branco, Coimbra, Bussaco, Viseu, Santar, Penalva do Castelo)
- World’s most Beautiful Libraries – (Porto, Foz Côa, Coimbra, Óbidos)
- Catholic Route – (Fátima, Coimbra, Nazaré, Braga, Santiago de Compostela)
The tailor made approach will ensure you have the best time you possibly can.
Internet, DVD, soft drinks and air-conditioning are provided during the trips. The tickets you may need can be provided.
To find out more please visit the website or contact us.
Booking in advance is recommended.