Situated on the bank of the River Erges, in an absolutely beautiful location, next to one of the borders with Spain, the Monfortinho Thermal Baths will completely entice you. The thermal baths date back to the Roman times, immediately recognizable by the quality and purity of the hot springs that produce pure, clear water, full of therapeutic properties.
Alongside the wide range of services aimed at health, Monfortinho Thermal Baths also provide services focusing on rest, well-being and beauty.
Surrender to the various programmes provided by Monfortinho Thermal Baths and take the opportunity to venture into the stunning surrounding area: the Historic Villages of Monsanto and Idanha-a-Velha, the Naturtejo da Meseta Meridional Geopark or the International Tagus Nature Park.
- Chronic skin diseases: psoriasis, atopic eczema, chronic eczema, acne, cellulite, ulcers, scarring from burns.
- Hepato-vesicular diseases: dyskinesias, gallstones, chronic hepatitis.
- Gastrointestinal disorders: gastritis, peptic ulcers, spastic colitis, diverticulitis, haemorrhoid syndromes.
- Rheumatological diseases: arthrosis, spondylosis, tendonitis, vertebral dysarthroses, fibromyalgia.
- Respiratory diseases: rhinitis and chronic sinusitis.
- Urinary tract infections: Nephrolithiasis.
- Health and well-being.
Therapeutic Techniques: Water intake, balneotherapy, electrotherapy, pressotherapy, massage therapy and solarium.
Hypomineralized, bicarbonated, sodium enriched hot springs have one of the highest silica contents among hot springs.
Type of Water